Foros de discusión

Notes for Release 2.1.22 on 2016-09-28

thumbnail
jan, modificado hace 6 años.

Notes for Release 2.1.22 on 2016-09-28

Padawan Publicaciones: 28 Fecha ingreso: 12/11/13 Mensajes recientes

Features and Enhancements:

Following features and Enhancements are updated to Crosswired 2.1

• Disabled screen-name field in My Profile so that User should not allow to make the change Screen Name.
  • Remove back button from konakart credit card page and Make modal box for payment process so that User should not allow to click on Back button until payment process completed.

• Following Messages have changed for user subscription expiration
  • Expired Subscription:
    Your subscription has expired. To continue enjoying the benefits of your Crosswired membership and to continue collaborations with your contacts and in course forums, please renew your subscription in My Account. Alternatively, you can extend your subscription when you rent a course.
  • Nearly expire subscription:
    Your subscription will expire on yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm AM/PM TIMEZONE! Please top up your subscription in My Account or you can extend your subscription when you rent a course
  • Added text to screen name help tooltip:
    • "Warning Crosswired advises not to use a personally identifiable screen name containing information such as “family name” or other specific information."
  • Added User Subscription Expired Date field in My Account > Detail section.
  • Updated error message “This screen name is already taken. Please choose a different one."” When user tries to use existing user name.
  • Added Terms of Service and privacy policy link to New User Account Page.
  • Added margin in private messaging.

·         Allow individual users permanent access to a course (or extend the expiration date of course access and subscription to a lifelong period).

·         Store KK product Id per Lesson

Bug Fixes:

• Updated Error message when user try to use Old verification email which has already used for verification.
  • Link to terms of service is wrong in the registration page
  • Updated Coupon “Activate “button with same color, dimensions, style and size as the other buttons.

Other:

• Blocked https://connect.crosswired.com/u/ (Configuration) and will not accessible for any Crosswired user.
  • Fixed Mobile rendering  Issue for Learning path